Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a new parent. My interests are secularism, learning, parenting, religion, career planning, and adult education.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

30 Day Challenge Update

I worked out 23 days out of 30 - so not a stellar performance but not bad either. 3 of those days where trip to see a friend. Travelling with a baby with lots of people to see made those days impossible for a workout. I didn't lose a bunch of weight, but I feel so much better about myself and my energy is returning, which is a great start.

2 comments:

  1. 23 out of 30 is not stellar? how many did you do the previous 30? i think you are crazy. and stellar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not much! But the challenge was to do some exercise everyday - not just 23 out of 30 :o) But it did average out to 4 - 5 days a week, which is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and opinions. Personal attacks and spam will be deleted.